Here’s my Top Tips to really Sparkle over Christmas and into 2011!
1. Prepare ahead of time and look at what engagements you have. Choose your party dresses to suit the event and to suit you! If last years little black dress is a little tired or it no longer flatters your wonderful midlife figure, let it go and invest in a new one!
Gained weight since last Christmas?
5. Gained weight since last Christmas? It’s a real No No to hide your self under baggy black clothes. Dress yourself with love, choose a trusted friend to help and add colour, jewellery, sparkle and heavenly scent!
6. The secret to a midlife make over at any time of year has to be your underwear. When did you last have a bra fitting? Pop into the High Street and find a local Lingerie Specialist who will give you a fabulous service or pop into your Local John Lewis or Department Store.
7. Get out and about during the holidays! Fresh air and sunlight improve your mood and subsequently make you feel better about you and your body. Just 20 minutes a day can make all the difference! It will help wear off the Christmas Pud to boot!
8. New years resolutions crumble like cake come the New Year so how about starting something new, right now! Something simple, Yoga, Pilates or an extra 20 minute Walk.
9. Hard to control the chocolates once they come into your home? Buy small quantities and practice being more aware of what you eat and how quickly.
10. Finally it’s Christmas, it’s a time to enjoy and pamper yourself with a manicure, pedicure or a sumptuous treatment that leaves you feeling calm, relaxed and rearing to go!
So enjoy the Season and I wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Fabulously Abundant New Year!
© Jayne Cox- The Body Image Expert