Article by Ntathu Allen
Hugs and blessings Dear Friends and welcome to today’s Moment of Calm, a gentle space online to jog your memory to schedule time in your diary to breathe and weave more moments of calm into your busy day. Today’s post is a collection of 10 inspirational Calm Quotes. selected to elevate your spirit and calm and quiet your mind, which gives you an instant energy boost and sense of renewal inside.
10 Inspirational “Calm Quotes” For Calm And Stress Relief
Sometimes life is just too demanding and finding the time, space and motivation to rest and relax seems a luxury. Reading an inspirational quote always shifts your energy and helps to quieten your mind and brings relief whenever you are going through a troubling time.
Here’s 10 “Calm Quotes” for you to enjoy:
- “Set peace of mind as your highest goal, and organise your life around it” – Brian Tracy
- “Being relaxed, at peace with yourself, confident, emotionally neutral loose, and free-floating –these are the keys to successful performance in almost everything” – Wayne W. Dyer
- “Never be in a hurry, do everything quietly and in a calm spirit. Do not lose your inner peace for anything whatsoever, even if your whole world seems upset” – Francis de Sales
- “Remain calm, serene, always in command of yourself. You will then find out how easy it is to get along” – Paramahansa Yogananda
- “Vows made in storms are forgotten in calm” – Thomas Fuller
- Those who act with few desires are calm, without worry or fear” – Buddha
- “Compassion, tolerance, forgiveness and a sense of self-discipline are qualities that help us lead our daily lives with a calm mind” – Dalai Lama
- “Let peace be your middle name” – Ntathu Allen
- “ Learn to calm down the winds of your mind, and you will enjoy great inner peace” – Remez Sasson
- ”As you move through your day, keep your heart focused on the Goddess within and let her spirit guide and show you the way”- Ntathu Allen
There are many ways to restore calm and tranquillity into your daily life from listening to music, having a massage and going for a walk. We hope today’s selection of 10 inspirational Calm Quotes, inspire and remind you to slow down, breathe and bring relief and calm into your day.
Do you have a favourite quote or saying you read which instantly inspires and uplifts you?
We’d love you to share your fav quote or inspirational words in the comment box below because in sharing you help to raise the energy of the planet and everyone benefits from your love. Thank you.
Stay happy and remember to share today’s post via your favourite social media site.
Peace, blessings and hugs
Image credit: freedigitalphotos