The Simple Way to Transform Your Family’s Health
Hit TV show Fat Families has transformed the waistlines of some of the nation’s fattest families with its simple strategies and no-nonsense attitude.
Transform Your Family’s Health
Now you can transform your family’s health with this fat-busting guide.
Combining the wisdom from the show’s top diet and fitness experts with the real-life stories of the fat families turned thin, From Fat to Fit sets out a clear, easy and safe plan for the whole family to lose weight permanently.
• How to calculate your BMI and how much you should weigh
• Simple recipes and meal plans to revolutionise meal times
• Easy lifestyle changes to get the whole family moving
• Top tips and tricks from the show’s families to stay on track
• How to treat yourself at parties, on holiday and eating out – and still lose weight!
• If you’re overweight, your children are more likely to become fat too: only 3% of obese children have normal-weight parents
• The average waistband of two-year-old girls has increased by more than 5% in a decade, while that of boys has grown by 4%
• An obese person dies on average nine years earlier than someone of normal weight
The average amount of time spent preparing and cooking food per day went from 2 hours in 1980 to just 15 minutes in 2003
Steve Miller is a highly respected and hugely successful clinical hypnotherapist, motivational trainer, coach and author. His no-nonsense approach has helped two series of Fat Families to lose weight. Steve has won his own battle of the bulge, he used to be three stone over weight but using his hard-line approach he has slimmed down to a healthy size.