By the time we reach our 50s, we all assume we’ve learnt just a thing or two about life! So what have we learned about ageing that we would want to pass on to our daughters?
I posed this very question on twitter, here are just some of the answers I got back!
- Don’t let the little things become major things. “Chill out!” Stress will make you age faster, and will make life much less fun
- I’d say “do it gracefully but with energy and passion”
- To live every day as if it is your last.
- Moisturise from an early age, & be patient with the elderly now as one day you too will be old.
- Always moisturise with your face cream all the way down to your bra line is my tip for daughters
- Embrace it – but use good eye cream! ALWAYS!
- What word of advice would you pass on to your children re ageing?//// Don’t!!
It would seem that passion for life and empathy for others are key, although surprisingly using a good moisturiser seemed to be high on the list!
What would pearls of wisdom would you add ?