Playtex’s new slimming and anti-cellulite shapewear doesn’t claim to shed pounds but it does claim to help shed inches off your hips and thighs –
Playtex has launched an innovative new generation of active shapewear which is clinically proven to provide effortless slimming and anti-cellulite effect day after day as well as an immediate shaping effect. •
- The ceramic crystals within the fabric stimulate a continuous massage effect on the body, improving blood microcirculation and facilitating the removal of toxins
- They offer an immediate shaping effect
- They are wearable everyday all day long and invisible under clothes with the added bonus of comfort
- Offer a slimming and anti-cellulite effect day after day, with no effort
- A natural solution: no ingredients absorbed by the skin
- The ceramic crystals are part of the DNA of the fabric, this means you can wear and wash the garment without compromising its effect
Does it work? Do you lose inches?
I have only just started the 28 day trial. All I can say so far is that Objective One Size Down is far more comfortable to wear than normal shapewear – it might be my imagination but as it seems to create a ‘cooling’ sensation on the skin – perhaps it’s because of improved circulation. I called to ask Playtex who had no specific explanation for this particular comment.
They did however ask if 5 Fabafterfifty readers would like to try the new Objective One Size Down Shapewear.
If you add your comments below saying why you have an objective of ‘One Size Down’ we will select 5 readers who comment (at random) to receive a sample of Objective One Size Down shapewear.
Closing Date is April 12th 2012
For logistical purposes we have to limit entries to UK residents only.
The Objective 1 Size Down Innovation is available from March at selected Debenhams stores and all good lingerie stockists The range comes in Waistliner (£32.00), Long Leg (£35.00) and High Waist Long Leg (£38.00)