Article by Ntathu Allen
Blessed angels, as usual, it’s a joy to write you. We pray you are well and loving life. Today’s Monday’s Moment of Calm offers you 12 fabulous ways, women over 50 can have more fun and make time for inner happiness and calm in your day.
And, as a little extra treat, to help you remember what these 12 tips are, we’ve based them on an acronym of our theme Moment of Calm!
Over the next few blog posts, we’ll explore in extra detail how you can weave these 12 tips, tools and techniques into your daily schedule to help you reduce stress and experience more fun, inner happiness and calm. So, you will feel fabulous and gorgeous every minute of your day.
12 Fabulous After Fifty Ways To Have More Fun, Inner Happiness And Calm
- M is for Meditation
- O is for Open your heart
- M is for Marvellous you
- E is for Embrace life
- N is for Naughty but nice….oh la la
- T is for Time-out
- O is for Overcome obstacles
- F is for Fun, Fabulous and Fifty!
- C is for Calm
- A is for Asking for what you want
- L is for Love
- M is for More Me-time
Keep an eye out, over the next coming weeks for our Monday Moment of Calm blogs where we show you how you can weave these simple 12 techniques to feel happier, have more fun and be calm into your day—even if you feel overworked, tired, stressed and worn-out.
A Poem To Inspire – Making Time for Me
To get you in the mood, here is a little poem, Making Time for Me, to remind you to pause and value your me-time.
Making Time for Me
Making time for me
Is the only place to be
A time for scared inner cleansing and unification of the soul
Making time for me is my time, a time away from the crowds, a time to rest, relax and re-energise…
A time to revive my soul, to focus on what is important for me to sit up and claim my right to be — a fabulous women over fifty, a woman of substance not fifty shades of grey and pearls and twinsets for afternoon tea.
A woman who knows how to care for her soul and makes time to breathe. A woman of prayer, a woman of action, a woman embracing all life’s tapestries’ and still making time for me. A woman who knows the Secret of life is to have fun, be fabulous, flexible and free. A woman of 50 years or more standing on the shore and giving her all.
That’s what I am. Fabulous after 50 and making time for me, is the only place to be.
Final Words From Me…
- Well, today see a new beginning, a new dawn and time to breathe life into your dreams as you take time to have more moments of calm, fun and inner happiness. Ovthe next few blog posts we’ll explore in some detail how you can easily weave these 12 tips – Meditation, Open your heart, Marvellous you, Embrace life, Naughty but nice….oh la la, Time-out, Overcome obstacles, Fun, Fabulous and Fifty!, Calm, Asking for what you want, Love and the obvious More Me-time – into your life to create more moments of calm every day.
And Uplifting Words From You…
And, finally, as a woman over 50, how do you fit everything in, be calm and still make time for me-time? What is your Secret tip?
We’d love to hear your thoughts. Kindly share your “Secret Tip” in the comment box below and as usual, forward today’s post to your girlfriends and colleagues because they will thank you for it!
Thanks and peace