Article by Ntathu Allen
Bless you dear friends and welcome to today’s Moment of Calm post, where we offer you 21 Affirmations To Survive Stressful Days.
We know how full-on and multifaceted your life is, especially when you make the conscious decision to take time to deeply nurture and strengthen your inner well-being. If like most women over 50, you’ve spent the last 30+ years caring for others, neglecting yourself and making do with “what was left” on the table; FabAfterFifty is the best place online to start to revamp, revive and reconnect with what is best for YOU !
I TRUST MYSELF
Stress occurs when you experience that “pull” between your needs for nurturing and rest and your family and work demands on you to meet their expectations. NOW!
Your ability to take a deep breath, pause, quieten your mind and then respond to all requests, from a place of deep knowing and intuitive trust is lost as your mind goes into over-drive and you mentally rehearse how you are going to re-adjust your current schedule to accommodate everything else you need to do.
21 Affirmations Help You Survive Stress
As my ex-husband and three young adult daughters will tell you, I spend too much time rushing around, stressed-out and chasing my tail; however, I dread to think what theirs and my life would be like if I didn’t have my Stressful Toolkit of yoga, affirmations, prayers and meditation techniques to plug-into when I’m into my frantic hare mode of operation.
If you can identify with this experience, today’s post, 21 Affirmations To Survive Stressful Days are a selection of the various affirmations I’ve created which you can, with practice, use anytime, anywhere you feel stressed.
Signs Of Stress…?
If you frequently experience unexplained aches and pains in your muscles and joints, headaches, neck pain, indigestion; or you lack energy and constantly feel tired, fatigued yet can’t slow down and switch your brain off, chances are your body is in fight and flight mode and you run the risk of developing a stress-related emotional or medical condition. And, by 50 you are definitely too wise and too blessed to go there. However, if like most of us, you still get caught up in the busyness of other people’s problems and objections to how you live your calm life now, here are 21 Affirmations you can say, quietly or out loud in front of a mirror to re-mind yourself of how beautiful and worthy you are to live a calm live and strengthen your “calm cells”.
Here are your 21 Affirmations To Survive A Stressful Day
Ideally, wake up 10-15 minutes earlier than usual and after doing your Yoga-in-Bed
Take a few moments to observe your everyday breath and say the following 21 Affirmations either quietly to yourself or out loud.
TIP: Print out/record yourself saying the Affirmations because that helps them become more personal to you.
1. I am so healthy. My skin glows, eyes sparkle and heart radiates with the essence of love
2. I am a tender soul shimmering strong in the world
3. I radiate goodness, peace and light
4. I’m blessed with deep everlasting health
5. My life is filled with the richness of the Universe
6. My life glows with radiant beauty, radiant goodness and radiant abundance
7. Good things come to me easily and without effort
8. My life glows and radiates with the essence of Divine Love, peace and prosperity
9. Every day and everyway my life sparkles and vibrates with peace
10. I attract so much goodness my heart overflows with sapphires and diamonds
11. I am a creative genius
12. I am fearless, magnificence and divine, a vision entrusted to the world
13. With every passing breath I awake and share my soul with the world
14. With peace in my heart, I rise and greet a brand new day
15. Every day and in every way I grow richer, stronger and clearer in divine insight and love
16. All my friends, loved ones and family are healthy and enjoy radiant health, wealth and vitality
17. I am a spiritual millionaire and happily share the fruits of my abundance
18. Every day I rise. I shine. I pray. I breathe and Give Thanks
19. I laugh and rejoice in the unfolding magic blossoming within
20. Every breath I take is filled with the vastness and richness of the Earth
21. I am surrounded by a host of Earth Angels who hold me accountable to my divine calling
Closing Thoughts And Take-Away Points
- Being calm, poised, balanced and at peace is your birth-right, yet as you know, it isn’t always easy to achieve and sustain this vibe. Some stress is good for you and a natural part of everyday living. The trick is knowing when you’re reaching tipping-point and having the inner resources to pause and take your foot of the peddle.
- Saying the above 21 Affirmations To Survive A Stressful Day, ideally twice a day – once when you wake up, to set the tone of your day and again before you go to bed to let-go of the day are simple steps you can take to maintain your sense of wellness and invite more moments of calm into your day.
We’d love to know which Affirmation you particularly enjoyed. And you can share your thoughts in the comment box below this post.
Till next week, stay in the flow of your life and be well.
Ps. If you found this post useful, then please share with your friends and family on your fav social media site.