Article by Ntathu Allen
Warm hugs and gentle smiles dear friends. Thanks for visiting FabafterFifty blog and we pray you are in good health. Today’s post, 21 Daily Affirmations That Help You Have A Happy Day. These are affirmations I have written to share and encourage you to have an uplifting start to your morning.
How Do You Start Your Day?
Everyone has their own way to start their day; my preference is to open my day in prayer.
From experience, the way I start my day has a profound effect on the way the rest of my day unfolds. When I take the time to do my daily morning prayers and spiritual practice, everything flows.
I love to spend the first few moments of my waking state in prayer and gratitude. I’ll lie in my bed, smile to myself, give thanks for the blessing of waking up to a new day and then I’ll either sit up and read affirmations from my journal or stay lying in bed quietly whispering affirmations which come to my heart. Once I have said my prayers and affirmations, I am ready, creative and excited to engage with the rest of my day. If affirmations are part of your daily morning routine, I’m sure you’ll understand the difference a few minutes alone time makes to your day.
In the spirit of sharing, here are 21 Daily Affirmations, I have written which you can use to help ease yourself into your day and create a sense of calm and serenity in your heart.
21 Daily Affirmations That Help You Have A Happy Day
How To Say The Affirmations
Affirmations are simple statements which are designed to uplift and inspire your emotions. They are positive statements and written and spoken aloud in the present tense.
Before you read the 21 Daily Affirmations, take a moment to take a steady breath out, gently turn your head side to side, open your mouth wide and make the sound “ahhhhhhhhhh” three times. This helps to waken up and energise your vocal chords. Make sure you feel comfortable
- Every day is a gift for which I am truly thankful
- May all beings on this Earth and planes of existence be blessed with a joyful and peaceful heart
- May I always give thanks for the gift of life
- Every breath I take is a gift and I cherish the power of my breath to guide me through the day
- It is a pleasure to wake-up and start my day in peace
- Every day I grow stronger in the flow of my life
- I eat foods which nurture and nourish me from the inside out
- I give myself permission to take time-out to rest
- I allow myself the gift of peace and a cheerful heart
- Everyday my spirit soars and I’m filled with abundant rays of light
- Whenever I feel stuck, I know the universe has another plan waiting for me
- I create magic with every breath I take
- I release my fears and allow my inner muse to be my guide
- I am powerful, strong, graceful and majestic and stand strong in my body
- I give thanks for my strength and beauty
- I cherish alone time
- I commit to loving myself more and more every day
- I am happy
- I am clear of my purpose in life
- I hydrate and rejuvenate my cells with love
- I am abundantly blessed and live a life of grace and ease
What did you think of these affirmations? How did you feel in reading them out loud to yourself? Where there any which stood out and made you pause reflect or even feel slight resistance in saying them?
The purpose of saying the above affirmations is to give yourself space in the morning to pause, to breathe gracefully into your day and set the tone and intention for the rest of your day.
I encourage you to print out the 21 Daily Affirmations or write them out in your journal, wake up ten minutes earlier tomorrow (or if you are keen, say them tonight before you go to sleep) and read them out loud. Do this for the next seven days and I know you will feel better and have a brighter start to your day.
Till next week, have a happy day
Peace and blessings
PS. Please share this blog with your friends and family. They will thank you for thinking of them.
Image credit: Free Digital Photos