Interview by Ceri Wheeldon
I love to interview inspirational women over 50. I had the opportunity to meet Tricia Cusden, founder of Look Fabulous Forever makeup.
Tricia founded her makeup brand in her 60s, when she realised that there must be many older women, like her, who were finding it difficult to find makeup that suited mature women. In our video interview Tricia shares the story behind her makeup business, the challenges and highs and lows of setting up her business.
In our interview I ask:
- What prompted you to start a makeup range for older women?
- What were you doing previously?
- Which of your skills – or previous experience were you best able to use in your new venture?
- What have been the greatest challenges?
- What surprises have you had so far?
- What have been the high points?
- What have the low points?
- What has been your greatest success?
- What is your vision going forward