Welcome to Fab after Fifty

At Fab after Fifty we are passionate about women over fifty making the best of their lives. There has never been a better time to be 50! We'd love you to join in the conversation. Be Seen. Be Heard. Don’t be invisible. Be Fab after Fifty!

Join Free Today!

Join Our Community Today

Join a community of like-minded women making the second half of life the best half! The Fab after Fifty community is all about informing, sharing and inspiring.

It’s always good to share with friends- old and new, so why not make yourself a cup of coffee or pour a glass of wine and join in the conversation.

Get Started!

Style

Check out our latest style tips and picks to look fabulous over 50!

It’s always good to share with friends- old and new, so why not make yourself a cup of coffee or pour a glass of wine and join in the conversation.

Style

Diet and Fitness

The latest in nutrition and fitness to be healthy over 50!

Diet & Fitness

Beauty

Tips to look best possible fabulous YOU!

Beauty

Career

Whether you're setting up a business or looking for employment, make sure you're marketable over 50

Career

Color Wow Pop and Lock Crystallite Shellac Review: Fab Product to Revive Dull Midlife Hair


Review by Ceri Wheeldon

color_wow_pop__and__lock_crystallite_shellac_review image

 

One of the problems with post menopausal hair is the tendency for it to get drier and lose its shine. I  have tried lots of shampoos and conditioners with ‘anti-ageing’ properties – and to be honest to date I haven’t found one that appears to make a significant difference.

One product that does have a noticeable effect, however, is Color Wow’s Pop & Lock Crystalite Shellac.  Applied mid-length to the ends of the hair when wet, it seals the cuticle to trap colour and moisture. It also help to avoid prevent coloured hair from fading, and creates a fabulous shine when  the hair is dried.  It is light and not at all greasy.

I hadn’t realised quite what a difference it made until a friend’s 16 year old daughter commented on my hair – she asked what I had done to it for it to look so glossy,  in such good condition and blonder. Praise indeed!  The only difference was that I had used Color Wow Pop & Lock. I also find that my hair holds it style for longer  when I use it – I notice the difference on the occasions when I’m in a rush and forget.

According to Color Wow’s description of the product, 75% of the ingredients help to repair the hair, the other 25% forms a crystal clear protective seal – hence the shine.

Definitely one to add to midlife favourites!

Color Wow Pop and Lock costs £14

 

A friend of mine is a great fan of the Color Wow Root Cover which I previously reviewed

 

 

Ceri Wheeldon

Ceri is Founder and Editor of Fabafterfifty.co.uk She is a frequent speaker at events and in the media on topics related to women over 50 , including style and living agelessly. With 20+ years experience as a headhunter Ceri also now helps support those looking to extend their working lives.

More Posts - Website

Follow Me:
TwitterGoogle PlusYouTube

Loading Facebook Comments ...

Add a comment

Skip to toolbar