Welcome to Fab after Fifty

At Fab after Fifty we are passionate about women over fifty making the best of their lives. There has never been a better time to be 50! We'd love you to join in the conversation. Be Seen. Be Heard. Don’t be invisible. Be Fab after Fifty!

Join Free Today!

Join Our Community Today

Join a community of like-minded women making the second half of life the best half! The Fab after Fifty community is all about informing, sharing and inspiring.

It’s always good to share with friends- old and new, so why not make yourself a cup of coffee or pour a glass of wine and join in the conversation.

Get Started!

Style

Check out our latest style tips and picks to look fabulous over 50!

It’s always good to share with friends- old and new, so why not make yourself a cup of coffee or pour a glass of wine and join in the conversation.

Style

Diet and Fitness

The latest in nutrition and fitness to be healthy over 50!

Diet & Fitness

Beauty

Tips to look best possible fabulous YOU!

Beauty

Career

Whether you're setting up a business or looking for employment, make sure you're marketable over 50

Career

Group Admins
  • Profile Photo
    Warren Chandler

Introduce Yourself

Public Group  |  active 4 months, 2 weeks ago ago

New to the Fab after Fifty community? Take a moment to say hello and introduce yourself 🙂

Join my blog

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Warren Chandler 11 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
  • Hi, I have just joined Fab after Fifty but have been disappointed to see that there doesn’t appear to be much interest in greeting new members i.e. hardly any replies to posts in which people introduce themselves so I’m going to buck the trend!
    I’m Eloise, a youthful sixty year old, with three grown up children and five grandchildren. I (reluctantly) work part time, am a member of a ladies gym aimed at the 40 plus age group, love cooking and am working on a novel which began life last year when I was a (very mature) student studying a BA in English and Creative Writing. I recently started writing my own blog which is a collection of all sorts – food, travel, memoir and more…..just whatever interests me. I hope you will take a look and join in. In my list of categories, take a look at the “Me and my blog” section where you can find out a bit more about it. You can agree, disagree, say whatever you want! Look forward to you visiting.

• Sorry Eloise, that was down to technical difficulties which are now fixed. Thanks for the post and welcome to the site 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Courses (New!)

Follow Us

Why not become a fan on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, Youtube or Pinterest and enjoy our RSS feed.

Skip to toolbar