Welcome to Fab after Fifty

At Fab after Fifty we are passionate about women over fifty making the best of their lives. There has never been a better time to be 50! We'd love you to join in the conversation. Be Seen. Be Heard. Don’t be invisible. Be Fab after Fifty!

Join Free Today!

Join Our Community Today

Join a community of like-minded women making the second half of life the best half! The Fab after Fifty community is all about informing, sharing and inspiring.

It’s always good to share with friends- old and new, so why not make yourself a cup of coffee or pour a glass of wine and join in the conversation.

Get Started!

Style

Check out our latest style tips and picks to look fabulous over 50!

It’s always good to share with friends- old and new, so why not make yourself a cup of coffee or pour a glass of wine and join in the conversation.

Style

Diet and Fitness

The latest in nutrition and fitness to be healthy over 50!

Diet & Fitness

Beauty

Tips to look best possible fabulous YOU!

Beauty

Career

Whether you're setting up a business or looking for employment, make sure you're marketable over 50

Career

Group Admins
  • Profile Photo
    Ceri Wheeldon

Style

Public Group  |  active 2 weeks, 4 days ago ago

Looking for dresses with sleeves? Not sure what to wear for a job interview or return to dating? Ask the community and share your tips – and pics!

Where do you find the best dresses with sleeves?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  aluraacker345 3 weeks, 2 days ago.

• Author
  • Would love to know where you find your favourite dresses with sleeves!

• Elizabeth

said

My daughtered found the mother of bride dress from promtimes.co.uk.Cost us £93.I was very pleased with it.Nice quality. dress

• This reply was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by  Elizabeth.
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by  Elizabeth.
  • Andrea

said

ASOS could be a good option if you want compare between several brands or styles..

• Hi everyone, delighted to join your fab community! I just wanted to introduce myself – I’m Jacynth and I’m the founder of The-Bias-Cut.com ( http://www.the-bias-cut.com ) – a new multi-label online and pop-up boutique for stylish 50+ women. We curate beautiful quality contemporary collections, featuring dresses with sleeves!!

To offer some background, I’m actually 24, but I was inspired to start the boutique after growing saddened and frustrated at seeing women, like my mum, feeling invisible and irrelevant in the eyes of the Fashion Industry. Style doesn’t fade with age, so I’m determined to cut through this ageism once and for all.

Anyway I just thought it might be of interest to some of you lovely ladies. I hope you like the pieces and also our weekly blog, which features loads of style inspiration, interviews, discussion and more. And I’ve also started a Facebook page and forum called “Ageism Is Never In Style” which you’re all more than welcome to join. We discuss our views on style, share tips, articles and more – with the aim to collectively prove to the Fashion Industry once and for all that women over 50 are NOT invisible https://www.facebook.com/groups/270578506644568/

Anyway I really looking forward to chatting with you all here!

All the best,

Jacynth

• Anonymous

said

You won’t get much better than this.
    Saute Styles

• For me, Reecoupons have Beautiful and comfortable with styles from everyday casual to the special occasion they have an everything you need in wear you may require, in fact in 3 to 4 years I never bought my dresses from any other store just because of the quality of stuff and discount codes. I still not find any discount codes better than there.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Courses (New!)

Follow Us

Why not become a fan on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, Youtube or Pinterest and enjoy our RSS feed.

Skip to toolbar