In the second video in our series on the Menopause, Dr Marilyn Glenville talks about weight gain during the menopause.
- Why do we get that ‘matronly’ figure associated with the menopause?
- Why do we gain weight around the middle during menopause?
- Why does our metabolism slow down during menopause?
- What are the health risks associated with menopausal weight gain?
- Are there specific food groups we should avoid during menopause?
- Are there specific foods we should add to our diet during menopause?
All these questions – and more – are addressed in this video interview.
You may also like to read Marilyn’s excellent book addressing menopausal weight gain ‘Fat Around the Middle’.