Article by Fabafterfifty
In my constant quest as a woman over 50 for dresses with sleeves I thought I would share as I came across ‘winners’.
My latest find is the Jersey Drape Dress from Isabella Oliver -for me it ticks all the boxes.
1. I loved the fit
2. It’s my favourite colour- cobalt blue ( although I always have a passion for black)
3. The sleeves are ¾ length – so very flattering
4. Just right length on the knee
5. Can dress ‘up’ or ‘down’- great for day to evening
6. Felt comfortable to wear
7. Got lots of compliments when wearing
8. Can vary look- I decided to wear for work with a black patent belt ( I already had one that worked)
9. My first order from this site- I...